Leek "De Carentan 2", Minigarden Organic Seeds
European Union organic product certification, contains between 900 and 1,200 seeds. Minigarden seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
- Sowing Season: October to April; Spacing between the rows: 30 cm and 15 cm between the plants; Sow the seeds at a depth of 1 cm and then cover and water; Germination: 8 to 15 days at a temperature of 20 to 25 ᵒC;
- Once germinated, transplanting into containers is recommended; the containers can be of various types, including vases, pots, beds or cultivation tables. The aim is to grow fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs both in an agricultural context and in urban gardening;
- Can be sown directly in the final location or in nurseries. Transplanting should occur between February and June, once the plants have four leaves and have grown to a height of approximately 10 to 20 cm;
- Harvest: August to February; Ideal growing temperature: 13 to 24 ᵒC; Exposure to sun: direct sunlight for a few hours every day or partial shade with plenty of light; Watering: always keep the soil damp, but not permanently soaked;
- A plant with greyish-green leaves that are broad but not very long. Big, medium-length stalk. Rustic variety that tolerates cold well.