Lettuce "Maravilla de Verano", Minigarden Organic Seeds
European Union organic product certification, contains between 1,500 and 2,100 seeds. Minigarden seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight.
- Sowing Season: January to October; Spacing between the rows: 40 cm and 30 cm between the plants; Sow the seeds at a depth of 0.5 to 1 cm and then cover and water; Germination: 7 to 12 days at a temperature of 18 to 22 ᵒC;
- Once germinated, transplanting into containers is recommended; the containers can be of various types, including vases, pots, beds or cultivation tables. The aim is to grow fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs both in an agricultural context and in urban gardening;
- Can be sown directly in the final location or in nurseries. Transplanting should occur between February and October, once the plants have four to six leaves;
- Harvest: April to October; Ideal growing temperature: 10 to 24 ᵒC; Exposure to sun: good light, preferably with direct sunlight, but tolerates partial shade; Watering: always keep the soil damp, but not permanently soaked;
- Variety with large, green leaves and very marked reddish pigmentation, especially on the broader curly edges. Good-sized "heart".