Minigarden One 1 Set for 3 Plants, Modular & Expandable Vertical Garden, Freestanding or Wall Mounting, Innovative Drainage System, Long Life Cycle
The Minigarden One is a modular system for vertical cultivation of ornamental, aromatic or horticultural plants. Ideal for very small and confined spaces.
- Intuitive and easy to assemble; No tools required; It includes: 3x stackable planter containers, 3x drain lids, 1x base tray, 12 assembly clips;
- Modular & Expandable; Minigarden One modules can be stacked up, connected side by side or back to back; They can also be connected with Minigarden Vertical and Minigarden Corner modules, creating countless combinations and configurations;
- Indoor or outdoor; Suitable for all plant types; Patented technology; Each module is designed to prevent evaporation, while excess water drains to the base tray at the bottom of your unit rather than to the plants below;
- Made of high resistance special polypropylene, suitable for direct contact with food and includes additives for protection against ultraviolet rays, which allows it to be used in extreme weather conditions (solar radiation and temperature), and having an estimated life cycle of ten-years; It's also reusable and fully recyclable;
- Accessories available, sold separately: Wall fixing and Wall mounting.
|Display Dimensions||24.6 cm [width] x 19 cm [depth] x 57 cm [height]|
|Recommended Filling Volume||13 liters|
|Manufacturing Guarantee||Covers manufacturing defects during 3 years|
|Condition||Brand new, sold by the manufacturer, original package, never opened, never used|